Heavy Duty 80 Amp
Pulse Width Modulator
With Frequency Adjustment
is our 80 amp heavy duty PWM..
A PWM (Pulse Width
Modulator) is used to control the amount of HHO that
our boosters produce and can make any booster produce
2-3 times more monotomic hydrogen than just using
direct current. Also, most HHO cells will run cooler
and draw less current with a PWM than just using direct
This PWM comes with very large mosfet transistors.
These Mosfets cost 10-20 times more than a cheap transistor
but we wanted a part that would last for years and
be easy to service for our customers.
Shipping weight of 1 Mosfet - 28 grams! Shipping
weight of the mosfet used on the 30 amp PWM - 4 grams.
80 amp heavy duty PWM will handle almost any HHO cell
and is rated for over 900 watts this means you can
make up to 7LPM of clean burning HHO with this pulse
80 amp PWM also comes with a remote power on feature
which eliminates the need to use a relay when connecting
your cell. This makes for a nice clean installation.
80 amp PWM circuit controls the duty ratio from 0%
to 100%. The output current is rated at 200 amps peak
and 80 amps continuous current!
When using a booster that draws 40 amps of current
using a PWM set at 50% that is the RMS value, not
the peak value.
The peak value is about 80 amps.
* Supply Voltage: 10-18 VDC (Remote Power Wire)
* Output Current: 0 - 80 amps continuous RMS
* Max output Current:
Rated for over 200 amps peak!
* Max output Voltage :
Rated for 36VDC
* Duty ratio: Can be set from 0% to 100%
2 - 30 mm ball bearing cooling fans
* Calibrated gradient pulse width dial
(Just like the 120)
* Frequency Adjustable from aprox 250Hz
- 10,000 Hz
* Power switch with LED (Not shown, Just like the
* Remote power on terminal (1 amp max current draw)
* All aluminum case (8x6x3)
* Mounting tabs
* Shipping weight approx 4 Lbs
with each PWM
4 - #4 gauge ring terminals included
gauge also available)
1 made in USA 80 amp fuse and fuse block with mounting
* Assembled in USA By Hydrogen Boost Now.
* 1 year unlimited warranty.
* Free Shipping in the USA *
amp PWM With Frequency adjustment Fuse and Free Shipping
To be replaced with the new
75 amp Digital PWM with Automatic Current Control
Shipping time 1-2 weeks